What is Local SEO?
Local SEO basically is the optimization process for the local results in search engines.
In simple words, local SEO services is ranking your online business website in top level in search engines for local searches.
Prospective customers to find information about your company online, either when they search specifically for your enterprise or for any businesses that provide particular goods and services nearby them. Ex: SEO Company India.
Choosing Local SEO, will always bring more popular to you locally and you can see the conversion within few days.
The main and biggest benefit for choosing Local SEO is, it cost less when compared to global SEO.
By using Local Business Listing, you will get more exposure to your business.
You will get targeted traffic, conversions and online traffic to your website.
Succeed with Software Info Solutions
Detailed on-site Local SEO Audit
Apart from this what we need to cover for Local SEO Audit
Google My Business page audit
Locate the proper Google My Business page we should be working with -
1. Find and destroy duplicate pages
2. Is the page verified?
3. Is the correct NAP used?
4. Proper category association
5. Map & search photos
6. Business hours
Website & landing page audit
1. Correct crawlable NAP on landing page
2. Site structure
3. Business hours
4. Landing page content
5. Check and ensure your landing page is indexed
6. Landing page meta title tag and meta description
7. Heading tags
8. Driving directions & embedded map on landing page
9. Alt text on landing page
10. Customer reviews on page in Schema /Review
11. Load time of landing page
1. Check data aggregators
2. Check the top 50 citations
• Identify new high quality citation sources (Whitespark)
1. Google My Business reviews
2. Identify top 3rd party review sites
Organic link & penalty analysis
1. Ensure there is not a manual web spam action
2. Check for algorithmic penalties
3. How many links do the site and page have?
4. Anchor text of links
5. Does a disavow exist?
Social Media Audit
1. Facebook review
2. Google Plus audit
3. Foursquare audit